Saturday, October 2, 2004

Limbo Land

between movies I am.



Yesterday was my best friend's birthday and we went out for dinner and drinks and had a ball. But no movie afterwards and today my beau says not to go to the movies without him and so tomorrow, I will try to see Ü• HUCKABEES and MOTORCYCLE DIARIES both of which I've been pining away for for months.



but something is bothering me. something is very wrong with me. i am sitting at my computer doing research on possible best actress candidates for 2005. Samantha Morton? Zhang Ziyi? That's just too obsessed --Even for me. Inbetween bouts of this way-too-early internet research I am reading "The Persian Boy" by Mary Renault a novel of Alexander the Great. Which is also kind of research...but reading doesn't count as such since it's good for you and I don't do enough of it.