Friday, February 25, 2005

Final Predictions

It's a bitch this year. I could score as low as 50% I feel like a ton of the races are just teetering on a knife's edge between two or even three candidates. So, I just tossed up my hands. You can read the final predictions at the link above.

Or, you can give up on reality altogether and join me in my fantasy lineup of winners... And the "imaginery -making Nathaniel happy-winners are..." Picture -Sideways * Director -Mike Leigh * Actress -Annette Bening or Imelda Staunton * Actor -(no preference really. not into their nominees... maybe Cheadle?) * Supporting Actor -Clive Owen * Supporting Actress -Virginia Madsen * Screenplay -Eternal Sunshine * Adaptation -Sideways * Costumes, Cinematography, Editing, Art Direction, Sound -The Aviator or Spider-Man 2 * Score -(no preference) * Song -The Chorus or Motorcycle Diaries (no real preference) * Animated Film -The Incredibles * Visual Effects -Spider-Man 2 * Foreign (no preference have only seen one :(