Sunday, February 6, 2005

The Pain The Pain

So how is this for a sick cosmic joke. I have to read all sort of upsetting stuff about my great country going to hell in a handbasket under this current corporation--I mean, administration, sorry. I also have to witness Million Dollar Baby continue to win things. Hilary Swank just WON'T go away. I have to do both of these things while in total pain. I threw my back out yesterday.



By my calculations this is the 1,139th time I've been bent over in pain like I was a granny with a walker since I was 16 (the first time I remember my back declaring mutiny) . Yes, this happens to me a lot. But it doesn't normally happen during weeks in which George Bush is throwing parties and Hilary Swank is electing Clint Eastwood to replace Jesus as the holy savior of mankind) Last night watching the SAGs I was in so much pain and so immobile that I caught myself wishing I were as spry as Clint Eastwood, Morgan Freeman, James Garner, and that 100 year old actor who sent a video message to the SAG ceremony. Oh to be young again like them...



I am in a horrid mood right now (so please forgive if this message annoys) but I will try to cheer up (Lortab -save me!) and think of something else to say rather than describing my distaste for Hilary Swank for the 36th time in as many days. But before I go right this moment while my spine sends hateful messages to my brain I do want to stop and say that I think Swank is really pretty (people keeps saying she's ugly which I don't get) and maybe she should play Wonder Woman because she has that sort of brawny tawny Amazonian beauty going on. Also if she plays a superhero maybe everyone will laugh at her and her career will nosedive? That's how I got rid of Jennifer Garner and Halle Berry! Oh wait they're still working. Damn, I hate my life.



*this message can be blamed on excruciating pain. don't be a hater. wish me get well soons!*