Saturday, October 28, 2006

Top Ten Sneak

These are my favorite ten pictures (alpha order) of 2006 so far give or take The Last King of Scotland --I'm reassessing The Queen soon due to poor viewing conditions on my first visit)


Obviously being eternally hopeful at meeting the next Moulin Rouge!, Brokeback Mountain or A History of Violence. I hope this top ten looks different come January 1st.

Still salivating for: Babel, The Children of Men, The Curse of the Golden Flower, Dreamgirls, For Your Consideration, The Fountain, The Good German, Pan's Labyrinth, Perfume and Volver in particular though obviously the possibility of loving something I'm not expecting to is also tantalizing.

Q: What are your current favorites and what are you still desperately awaiting? Tell all in the comments.