Saturday, September 22, 2007

20:07 (Two Letters)

The 20:07 series officially ended only 32 days ago but I've heard your pleas so we might have one last farewell tour soon (maybe). At any rate... this is exactly how I'm feeling today --and why posting is light-- so I thought I'd share it.

screenshots from the 20th minute and 7th second of a movie
I can't guarantee the same results at home (different players/timing) I use a VLC


You know when Khrushchev was forced out he sat down and wrote two letters. He gave them to his successor and he said 'when you get yourself into a situation you can't get out of open the first letter and you’ll be saved. And when you get yourself into another situation you can’t get out of, open the second letter.'

Well, soon enough, this guy found himself in a tight place so he opened the first letter which said 'blame everything on me.' So he blamed the old man and it worked like a charm. Well, he got himself into a second situation he couldn’t get out , so he opened the second letter. It said 'Sit down and write two letters'.