Sunday, September 30, 2007

New Season @ TFE

Have finally joined the DVR/TIVO masses. Just finished programming the television shows I'm interested in --for the life of me I can't be bothered trying to figure out when shows air so I should've done this looong ago. Is anyone interested in more (albeit still limited) television coverage here? Speak up

This programming endeavor got me to thinking about the "series" on this blog --I'm basically me own amoeba sized network. See, I'm the numbers obsessed executive and the rundown abused talent. Still, regular programming has helped me keep up the output so I'm giving myself deadlines and structure since blogging has been getting wobbly during festival season

Sun: "Naked Gold Man" (new Oscar-centric series. Premieres 10/14)
Mon:
Reader Request (Topics controlled by kindly contributing $ patrons. Premieres 10/15)
Tues: Top Ten (Returning 10/16)
Wed: Hump Day Hottie / Kissing (sharing this timeslot -returning/premiering 10/24)
Thurs: "A History of..." (returning Nov 8th)
Fri: TBA
Saturday:
All that plus the usual assortment of one-off goofs, reviews, guest bloggers and midseason replacements in case this network starts losing ratings. I've also heard the pleas and "20:07" returns (10/19) for one last month of screen capturey goodness.


Writing is less pleasureable and sustainable in a vacuum so please link up when you love something and speak up in zeee comments. Y'all have been quiet lately. And while we're on the topic of programming, put the film experience blog on your

Subscribe with Bloglines

Add to Google

If you're old fashioned, there's always the bookmark. And thus ends today's massive self-indulgent promotion. Thanks for your patience, xoxo