Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Lucky Me

For those who care about such things: I scored 85% correct in my big eight Oscar predictions. The technicals escaped my every attempt to capture them --those bastards pulled my overall score down to 67% for all categories! My beloved costume designers especially threw me for a loop. How on earth did I only score 1/5?



What's even weirder is that my costume design predictions one-year-in-advance were a 1/5. Ha. The jokes on me... pay attention all year, still only get one right! ~The same one! Speaking of the April Fools Predictions: I scored a 25% in the major categories before almost any of the films arrived (which is about my usual, maybe a little better) and in all categories overall, whaddya know, a %25 percent as well. Pretty good. Look for my 2005 Predictions year-in-advance predictions (I will attempt to boost that 25%) on March 2nd, 2005.