Sunday, May 18, 2008

One Fabulous Funeral. One Epic Introduction

No time to spare but I can't not plug in for a moment to tell you 2 things.

1. Click on over and bid farewell to the great Modern Fabulousity... it's not just print critics who have been saying 'adios' in depressing numbers. The blogosphere also regularly hemorrhages creative biggies like my friend Gabriel (i.e. ModFab) as people wear out from low financial/creative returns on high time/effort investments.

>sniffle<

Best wishes to Gabriel in anything he next sets his eyes & talent on.

I'm a little too OCD to quit The Film Experience just yet but I understand the impulse and sympathize with the fatigue. Every year I fear this writer's life I desire isn't sustainable for another annum or maybe even that the blog prevents any progress in other writing arena$. It's confusing to know where to throw one's energies.

2. In happier news say "Hello Gorgeous" to the first of what we assume will be a few Australia trailers.

I love the Wizard of Oz referencing in this teaser and damn does this thing look ... pretty.

Baz & Nicole (together!) are almost back!
*