Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Eye Candy

Matthew Barney A Portrait. You may recall I luuurve Mr. Björk. I do.

Rita Moreno singing "Hard Hearted Hannah" because this blog just wasn't quite gay enough. [Trivia note: Rita is one of the most awarded performers ever. She has an Emmy, an Oscar, a Grammy, and a Tony. Neat trick, non?]

Turner losing the Oscar (as previously discussed/requested). You won't be able to see much since these arent the best quality once compressed, transferred etc, but it's the best I can do. And I don't actually have videos back this far (so this is from an Oscar's greatest moments)

Dreamgirls number. "And I Am Telling You" is the reason that I will actually be predicting Jennifer Hudson, anAmerican Idol alum, to get an Oscar nomination at next year's Oscars. A killer number.