Saturday, August 19, 2006

And I Am Linking You...

Film Narrative is givin' me nightmares about Summer 2007
novaslim on 3 childhood faves. Oh, this takes me back. All 3 times.
NowPublic "Half of All Americans Have Below Average IQs". I love their photo montage: Jessica Simpson, hee. But as to the study discovery: Well, duh!

Reel Fanatic on the upcoming Sweeney Todd --I'm noticing a basic rule of thumb in all posts about this adaptation. If the writer knows the classic Sondheim musical already they're terrified of what might happen to it with an unskilled singer in the lead role (this is not an "easy" musical --you need a great voice. Wasn't Depp dubbed for Crybaby?) If they don't know the stage classic, they're excited for Depp & Burton together again for the 16th time. Sweeney Todd begins filming early in 07.