Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Hump Day Hottie: Channing Tatum

That's me. Holla.

I never heard of the The Film Experience before but I'm getting mine now. Used to be a model but lately --big screen, big time. Earlier this year I totally read Amanda Bynes wrong in She's the Man (See, my character thought she was a guy. What a dumbass --she's a fugly dude) If David Poland had seen that in a regular movie theater, he wouldn't be confused about my box-office for Step Up. The ladies was screaming, fainting, throwing panties --nah, not that last part, I'm playing. But it was wild. "LL Channing T" Ha.

This pic of me ---> has been making the rounds this week on the blogs. Hot! Hey, if you're abs looked like mine you'd be touching, too.

It's OK, you can stare...former model remember? Don't you think I shoulda been the star of Justin Timberlake's sexyback video. Dude shoulda outsourced that one.

If you're more the NSFW type you can see a lot more of me here and here. I'm not shy.

OK. Later.


Uh, wha--oh oh yeah, OK. I'm supposed to say
"Previously on 'Hump Day Hotties'..."
the guy who runs this blog profiled Hugh Jackman he's ripped. I think I'm a better dancer though. I got mad skills in Step Up. He's wolverine --yeah, cool. Uma Thurman yeah ...MILF. Cheyenne Jackson -Sorry, who? Then last season I guess there was a lot of Jake Gyllenhaal --old news. I'm big now. There's even more of me here (NSFW). Like I said... I'm everywhere right now.

EDITOR'S NOTE: Channing hasn't popped in in awhile ;) but if you don't wanna miss any Film Experience obsessiveness on movie stars and the cinema, please subscribe.

Subscribe with Bloglines

Add to Google

NEW POSTS