Saturday, December 30, 2006

List Orgy!

I honestly don't know what I'd do without lists. When I wake up I pour some slow roasting lists into a cup and add a little nutrasweet. I then roll out my yoga matt and do some ashtanga listmaking. After showering I always listurize because I want my skin supple and my mind tight. At work excel proves a great listmaking tool! When I come home I eat, watch a little tv, and indulge in some hotlistmaking with the boyfriend. I sleep and dream of lists.

best week ever -10 gayest moments of '06 (Dreamgirls write up -LMAO)
cinemavistaramascope -favorite film-related 06 experiences (Herzog!)
modfab 10 best performances: tv, film, stage
popbytes favorite albums of 2006 --yay, brazilian girls. But, I lost track of music this year. I didn't even use my iPod for weeks.
cinematical james rocchi's worst list: Apocalytpo
low resolution joe reid's top ten in TV --go Brothers & Sisters
the reeler -worst top ten lists. so much hate for all he may actually implode with bile. God I hope I make this list next year.
ultranow a swell "thank goodness" list

starting tomorrow you'll pro'lly be getting lists daily until we're done with reviewing 2006. Hope you like list.