Friday, December 29, 2006

Year in Review: Obnoxious Performances (and other cinematic stupidities)

Despite my general malaise in regards to the movie product of 2006, I don't actually relish pointing and laughing at the bad stuff. I'd rather just move on. But since I'm a completist I gotta do that annual hall of shame thing. And some things are just too annoying to let slide.

There are stars and filmmakers who force my hand. There I sit peacefully in the movie theater and they refuse to let me enjoy myself. They suck the good air out of the room.


read the rest...
for triple dishonors in each acting category and more general stupidity at the cinema. Return and discuss. Join in the pointing and laughing.

Tags: movies, cinema, Julianne Moore, bad movies, blood diamond, film, Johnny Depp, Uma Thurman,racism, Hilary Swank, Eragon, Babel, Lindsay Lohan,x-men