Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

I didn't do any movie-themed Easter eggs this year like before. Nor have I spent time creating any elaborate photoshopped bunny themed card for y'all. Nor have I compiled a Happy Resurrection "Comebacks I Long For" list... though obvs you know at least one of them. I am fail for this particular holiday. See, I just lost my sidebar corporate job that supports my freelance writing addiction so am a bit blue without help from any colored dye.

I hope you're enjoying the holiday however you celebrate it or don't.

More of that first batch of the year's Oscar predictions coming up this afternoon.

If you're feeling all crafty revisit my easter egg post from last year (click on the pic) and come up with your own variations and new characters.


* HAPPY EASTER *
*