Friday, April 2, 2010

J Edgar Linker

Just Jared Leonardo DiCaprio in talks to play J Edgar Hoover. Hmmm... I'm not quite sure I see it. I like Leo but I really don't need him to take as many Oscar bait roles as he does. I'm sort of anxious for them to cave and give him the Oscar because I suspect maybe he'll lighten up a bit afterwards... maybe do another Catch Me If You Can like project maybe?
Peel Slowly Great Annie Hall gag dumbed down. This post is so sad. And true!
Film School Rejects had the best of all the web's April Fools joking yesterday (that I came across at least). It infected the whole site humourously without cause any lying pain.
ioncinema We Need To Talk About Kevin gets its Kevin? That creepy boy from Afterschool (*shudder)?
L Magazine Meet Oscar's first best actress Janet Gaynor (onscreen of course)
Movies Online Netflix Instant Watch as the new Wal-Mart Bin