Tuesday, March 14, 2006

They Got The Beat

StinkyLulu honors the great Maureen Stapleton (RIP)

I Don't Like You in That Way shares news on a possible rock biopic on "the GO-GOs"? Say it isn't so. At least not with this casting. Otherwise I'm there. Luv me some Belinda, Jane, Charlotte, Gina, and Kathy (and in that order)

The Film Bitch would like to remind you that A History of Violence, winner of 11 medals in our 2005 Awards race is now available on DVD. For those slow moving readers who still haven't seen it, save face now. Watch Viggo turn. See Bello burn.

Sci Fi Wire prints news that's not really news (more like an aside) from Whedon on his upcoming Wonder Woman film. Screw the invisible jet, Joss, I just wanna know if she spins. That's all I wanna know.

Queerty delivers the sad(der than I expected it to be) news that Madonna will no longer be acting in films.