Sunday, July 2, 2006

Enough About Me. Let's Talk About You. What Do You Think of Me?

When I've asked for requests / opinions about the site in the past, I've been told by more than one reader that they enjoy me just following my muse herein. That's a truly lovely thing to hear and it's much appreciated. But this time I'm digging for specifics about what you most like and don't cotton to, etc...

For those who like me to surprise them, I'm hardly one to abandon my muse based on stats or polls. So don't worry. This blog won't get rigid. For example: I'm gonna be talking about Michelle Pfeiffer until I die, no matter how uninterested the rest of y'all may be. The idea of this survey is just that it will help me hone what I'm already doing now or maybe give me more ideas when I'm having less inspired weeks, etc...

So take the survey readers. Do it for me!

P.S. Thank you to Gabriel for this prompt.