Thursday, August 3, 2006

Where is Ewan McGregor's Penis?

Now, y'all know I love myself the smiling cocksure stylings of Ewan McGregor on the silver screen. He placed very high in the top actors countdown recently. I was thinking about him during this, Scarlett Johansson Week, since they co-starred together in The Island two years back. I thought I'd check out what he was up to on the good ole' IMDB --something I do regularly for many actresses and actors. What did I find out? Well, he survived the The Island and has (supposedly) 8 movies coming over the next few years.

But two things are really bugging me.

1. Where is he keeping his penis? He is never naked anymore. What's up with that?

2. Can someone change that goddamn photo on his IMDB page !?! Seriously, I hate looking at that. If you stop to think about all of his great performances and all of his great photoshoots it'll really burn you up that that damn page has had that same dumbass ducktailed 'Obi Wan' on it forever. If I were a hacker I'd be taking that shite down, immediately.