Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A Heavenly Creature: Kate Winslet

Here's a great video montage for your viewing pleasure.

I DID NOT MAKE THIS. So please head on over to its page on YouTube if you love it and tell the original creator "Eegah" how much you do deeply dig. I personally thank him for creating this. It's 4 and a 1/2 minutes of heaven for Kate Winslet fans:

Watch it now


I especially loved watching this because Heavenly Creatures is prominently featured and its one of my favorite films of all time. I'd also never seen the clips from Romance & Cigarettes or Kate's lampooning of her own Oscarless stature.

UPDATE: And a big thank you to Amy who pointed this out. You can also see the full video of Kate Winslet in nun's habit from which the "why don't I have one?" Oscar joke is lifted. Very fun stuff.

UPDATE #2: And still more Oscar buzz for her work in October's Little Children