Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Sad Time

Just a heads up to my wonderful highly valued readers. Updates will be non-existent or very sporadic over the next week or so as I will be travelling. (I do have some things half written that I'll try to throw up if time permits) I have an unexpected situation with a lifelong friend to attend to.

These next two weeks are huge in movie news and import but real life is more important than reel life, even for crazy cinephiles like me. If you find yourself missing the daily dose of the Film Experience please consider continuing any of the fun discussions below. Also, spread the word about the Vampire Blog-a-Thon on your own site or blog (if ya got one) with a link --the more the merrier on October 30th. The conclusion to the massive Moulin Rouge piece will be coming in late October or November instead of right now as planned. Can't be helped. Anyone who believes in Truth!Beauty! Freedom!and Love! will understand.

I'll write more when I'm able. Peace.