Thursday, August 16, 2007

20:07 (Yeah Baby)

screenshots from the 20th minute and 7th second of a movie concert
I can't guarantee the same results at home (different players/timing) I use a VLC


You're everywhere I go ____And everybody knows __
______
I've paid for you with tears____ And swallowed all my pride

Happy Birthday to the one and only! Now answer these questions 2 in the comments:
1. Your favorite Madonna song?
2. Your favorite movie performance? (oh c'mon they're not all bad)
3. This one is only for the Madonna maniacs among you: Your favorite member of her entourage (past or present)?

Finally just for kicks, if you've never seen Guy Ritchie's Star, part of "The Hire" --those BMW shorts by famous directors --you really must. Clive Owen is the most magnetic chauffeur the movies offer and this particular short is the rare comedic entry in the series. Bonus Points: It's fun for both Madonna lovers and haters. Here it is