Sunday, August 12, 2007

I'm Not Link

OK...well maybe I am a little

<---
I Watch Stuff Richard Gere and Heath Ledger as Bob Dylan in I'm Not There. new pics
Guardian
Oscar winning screenwriter Christopher Hampton on adapting Atonement to the screen... "an arduous task"
Reverse Shot has an interesting piece up about the disorienting action of The Bourne Ultimatum. I admit that I was thrilled while watching but also readily agree that I had no clue where anybody was at any given time (which usually prevents me from being thrilled, go figure) I enjoyed it more as abstraction but I do hope we don't continue down this road

And finally a new pic nabbed from WG/WB (one of my favorite theater blogs) from the forthcoming Sweeney Todd with Johnny Depp as the demon barber and Helena Bonham Carter as his would be girl and accomplice Mrs. Lovett.


...a project about which I am still enormously nervous. So nervous that I'm not at all giddy though it is easily one of my favorite musicals of all time. And you know that's saying a lot. I'll be attending the tale of Sweeney Todd with nerves in turmoil
*