Friday, August 17, 2007

"She's Back"


If everyone looked as good as Michelle Pfeiffer just 8 months shy of their 50th birthday, nobody would ever complain about getting older. [Nitpickers please note: I realize celebrity shoots are fond of excessive photoshopping but I've seen this particular goddess in real life and the astounding beauty isn't manufactured]

I've had a rough summer so I am enormously grateful for whatever quirky shallow gene I got that allows me to be so instantly cheered and entranced by new pictures of a favorite star and simple two word phrases delivered like manna from heaven in a national magazine


When was the last time two words ever thrilled so?

* I swiped these photos from the great pfan site Gorgeous Pfeiffer which swiped them from Esquire. You should check it out if the summer of Susie Diamond's return has you doing happy dances in your bedroom. Oh come on, admit it. It ain't just me.