Thursday, August 30, 2007

Links: Jodie Hot, Viggo Español: Released... Not

Links, List-like
Nick Davis personalizes the Fall Film roster
The Evening Class Michael Hawley reminds us how much great stuff we're all missing in this f***ed up world of 4000 screens for disposable blockbusters and 5 for international films. I haven't heard of some of these but I want to see at least half of them. And Re: Alatriste (pictured left) who doesn't want to see Viggo speak Spainsh? I mean...hello. Release that on 4000 screens
Zoom In Three horror remakes I like

Links, Reg'lar
I Watch Stuff feels funny about that Grace is Gone trailer
Slant on the controversial Cruising, now in rerelease
popbytes Jodie Foster in W = Hot
JJ is at Telluride and about to spill on I'm Not There
The BIZARRO Blog-a-Thon is over. It was absolutely unfulfilling. There wasn't even one entry worth reading. I most certainly did not enjoy some of them so much that I read them twice.