Friday, August 24, 2007

Extras, Extras, Talking All About It

Do you think the actors in this scene have annoyed their loved ones with constant stories about 'that time I worked with Nicole Kidman' ?


Because, well, wouldn't you if you were in their shoes? I often wonder that about extras in spectacular spectacular movie sequences. To be fair these men are singing and dancing so this is a good deal more than typical "extra" work but still... the question remains. Was this a special day or just another day in the office for these guys? (Tangent: Yes, I'm feeling guilt about that abandoned MR! project. One of these days. One of these days...) I sometimes wonder about things like that. I'd love to chat with any one of these guys about that day(s).

If you've ever been an extra or more in a movie, tell us about it in the coments.