Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The Linked World

Slant watches David Lynch cook. Honestly why can't all directors go this extra mile for their DVD releases?
MSN's Kim Morgan offers up a "Pfeiffer Top Ten" great writeups of Scarface and White Oleander in particular.
Gallery of the Absurd "Experience the Horror of John Travolta..."
patrakaar2b serves up the Booker list. Despite being called a "nerd" at work because I went to the library on my lunch hour (what is this, junior high?) I have not read these
Siskel & Ebert those were the days
MTV Chuck Pahlaniuk says Kathleen Turner's name out loud. Careful... in this bloggy world that causes misleading headlines and false rumors
The Movie Blog doesn't want to see baby 'Franklin' in the next Fantastic 4 Movie. Neither do I. I'm thinking: who would wish that plight on a child? But I'm also thinking: another FF movie? Dear Lord, no.
Bright Lights
this rant about revenge in film makes a lot of assumptions about unseen movies but I still like it

And finally...
EW film critics keep losing at home...
Hollywood Reporter ...but they win overseas. I've often wondered why we can't get a law like this passed in America. Oh, that's right. We worship corporate profits above all else and it's in their best interest if they can control "reviews" of their products.
*