Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cate Blanchett Has Popped in to Say "Hi, like my dress?"

Glenn here from State Popcorn. I thought this would delight Cate Blanchett fans and enemies alike.

I think everybody's response to such a question would be "Omigod, why did you steal my grandmother's crocheted blanket?"

Cate Blanchett was in my city of Melbourne, Australia today at the opening of a new exhibit. Today was a wild and windy day here in Melbourne, raining bucket loads and sending a chill up the spine. I do, however, think Cate was taking things a bit too far. What do you think of this so-bad-it's-amazing-and-yet-still-quite-awful outfit? Do you wanna snuggle up next to Cate to keep warm or do you want to point and laugh? Either way, just remember that's she's probably still better than you. Aw.


A few more images of this over here.