Saturday, September 2, 2006

Pretty in Link

As Little As Possible on Nicole Kidman & the beauty of Fur (at Telluride)
Eddie on Film -Josh R looks at Joan Blondell, for a 100th anniversary tribute.
Flick Filosopher -MaryAnn wrote a book! A geek's guide to The Princess Bride. If you love this movie, buy it. Congrats MaryAnn.
popbytes on the VMA Awards. You may recall I wrote about the nominees @ ModFab. I didn't watch the actual show but I did have a veddy difficult time doing the ol' crosstown the other day what with all the road blockages and people gawking.
Towleroad on the kiss between Daniel Craig & Toby Jones in Infamous. So now my Dannyboy has macked on both Toby Jones & Derek Jacobi onscreen. I have a request. Next time Daniel takes a gay role, can he star opposite someone as smoldering as himself? Wouldn't that be explosive?
Wonderland B Movie Action Figures. Brilliant [src]

Two more things

1. Molly Ringwald is starring in this post because next week is "Back to School" week at this here blog. Gawd how I love a theme week. Go vote on the new poll re: your fav High School movie.

2. Finally, appropos of nothing other than my drooling. Here is the sensational poster for Little Children? [src]