Sunday, January 14, 2007

The Globes Are Coming

It's the Golden Globe Predictions I'm predicting an upset in Best Comedy or Musical. Just for kicks.


Read the predix and discuss. Agree. Disagree? I think the important categories to watch in terms of Oscar are Best Actor Drama (I'm not entirely convinced that Forest Whitaker isn't just a critics darling --this'll tell us if he can actually make a run for the Oscar against Peter O'Toole) and obviously Best Supporting Actor since it's been the most confusing category this year.

Another note for you Globe revellers... ModFab is hosting a live chat starting at 7:45 PM on Monday night which I'll be popping into briefly. And for those who've been missing the comic stylings of Joe Reid --we'll be doing a post-show discussion for your reading pleasure like we did last year)

I'll post three or four FB Awards tomorrow for sure. Thanks for your patience!