Friday, January 19, 2007

Get Me Wardrobe


Some new editions to the FiLM BiTCH Awards in a few technical categories

Best Costume Design
Don't try wearing any of the year's best costumes at home. Unless you're a Chinese empress, a frivolous dauphine of France, a member of a girl group or just a top drawer drag queen, you'll never be able to pull it off. And I'm betting you're not. One of those things I mean. If you are please e-mail me ...now.

My nominees are also up for Animated Film (zzz) and less glitzy categories like Original Score, Original Song, Adapted Screenplay, Sound and Sound Effects are on their way as the day progresses (I gotta finish by Monday) so just refresh on occassion if you're desperate to see the kudos.

Return and discuss in the comments and imagine yourself wearing a movie costume while doing so. And please share that mental image. You know, for fun.