Sunday, June 8, 2008

Judy, Judy, Judy



Judy Garland's birthday is in a couple of days. I have no idea if other guest bloggers will put up something on her or if Nathanial will be blogging again by June 10th, but whatever the case, I'd like to put a little something in advance.


When people talk about Judy Garland there are all the things that one should talk about like the wonderful voice, the showmanship, the immense talent. But one thing I'd like to very quickly mention is one thing that gets too often overlooked, in my opinion at least: Judy Garland the beauty. I think Judy Garland was quite beautiful even though I know many men and women probably don't see it as I do. I think she had one of the most interesting and expressive faces I've ever seen, and one of the prettiest. And yeah, she had great legs too. Here are some pics that I love of Judy, for your viewing pleasure.