Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Return of Nathaniel R.

I'm baaa--ack!

I'll resume regular posting this evening or tomorrow --lots to catch up --but I'll spare you the DisneyWorld recap for a bit. I suspect you're Disneyed out @ the moment. I am too, though I had a great time there.

I'm really happy to be back. I haven't gone a whole week without internet connectivity in at least a decade so my birthday week* was bizarrely Off-Life as my, well, life goes. (only two more weeks to celebrate those Geminis in your life! --the year is going so fast) My heartfelt thanks to the bloggers who kept TFE humming along in my absence: Robert handled the links/now playing beautifully. Jonathan went above and beyond with interactive fun. 14, Tim, Piper, and StinkyLulu also added to the merriment. Visit their blogs if you liked what you read.

* see "feed me seymour" sidebar begging
*