Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Turkey Day

I'll be back Friday or Saturday. Enjoy the following clips: "Happy Turkey Day" from Addams Family Values and Alanis Morrisette's "Thank U" I still love that song.



Also I wish to express a few quick and hearty "thank you" to the higher powers that be: Thank You for...
  • my loyal and enthusiastic readers. xoxo
  • especially those willing to donate (I got bills to pay)
  • friends, family, the boyfriend, the cat
  • the blogosphere
  • 2007 = La Pfeiffer !
  • Emily Blunt's eyeshadow in The Devil Wears Prada
  • Hollywood may yet succeed in killing them again, but the musicals are still back.
  • finding new courage for my career
  • "no no no nooooo way, i'm living without you..."
  • the beginning of the end of the current US administration
  • The imperial hauteur (and haut hotness) of Gong Li in Curse of the Golden Flower
  • Stephen Sondheim
  • the way Lola Duenas says "Raimunda!" so loudly in Volver. hee
  • Meryl Streep doing comedy and singing. It's like 1990 all over again!
  • Robert Altman getting his honorary Oscar in time. RIP
  • meeting Kate Winslet
  • a million other things I can't think of at the moment so i'll just say...
  • ...everything else. I feel blessed
Happy Thanksgiving!!!