Saturday, November 25, 2006

Links, Episode #212

As Little As Possible J.J. doesn't get The Queen: a funny summary for non-believers. I'm kinda agnostic myself.
Ed Gonzalez on his filmgoing relationship with Robert Altman. Beautiful.
Go Fug Yourself Jamie Lee Curtis still rocks. Now I ask you this readers: Why oh why oh why does Jamie Lee Curtis not get more props both as an actress and as a celebrity? If it were up to me she'd have at least two Oscar nominations by now.
Golden Fiddle Penelope by Pirelli; gorgeously slutty. What a difference Volver makes, right?
Lady Bunny shares Jennifer Holliday's thoughts on the film version of Dreamgirls [src]
In Contention ...and speaking of Dreamgirls

And you'll notice in the sidebar that I've been seeing some rather, um, potent movies... so much to talk about. But thoughts not fully formed yet.