Friday, March 14, 2008

"Baby. Baby. Baby." Take Reese Home

Another Contest. (This one is simpler than the big "best actress" contest we've been talking about and much less work on your part) Remember that sweet tart musical twang of 2005's Best Actress Reese Witherspoon? I do. yum yum ... see, I don't always hate biopic performances ;)


They're releasing an extended cut of Walk the Line on DVD on March 25th and I've got 4 copies to give away. The new DVD features 17 minutes of bonus footage (just in case you wanted it to be even longer... I kid, I kid) including director commentary and here's the big draw: extended musical sequences. The music was so great. I still listen to the soundtrack. And I gotta say again, I love that Joaquin and Reese did their own singing, don't you? Would that more musicals would hire actors with musical ability.

My contests are always open to international readers but please note: if you are overseas you should only enter if you have a region free DVD player since these are American DVDs.
To enter, you should send an e-mail (you may only enter once) with the following.
  • "REESE" in the subject line of the e-mail
  • Your name and shipping address (info will be kept private)
  • The name of a famous singer you love and which actor/actress you'd like to see play them in a biopic. (Don't feel like you have to write anything. Just the names will do. Don't stress! Just enter the contest if you want this special edition DVD)
All contest entries must be received by Friday March 21st. WINNERS WILL BE DRAWN RANDOMLY and announced on Wednesday March 26th. Then Reese & Joaquin can sing to you whenever the mood strikes you.