Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I've Written A Letter To Daddy Saying..."I Link You"

And Your Little Blog, Too enjoys Whatever Happened to Baby Jane all over again --with an audience. Bette Davis rocks that Grand Guignol, doesn't she?
Gallery of the Absurd reimagines our tabloid culture obsessing on scientists instead of celebrities. Hee
Defamer Eddie Murphy disses his own Meet Dave premiere --'this is why he lost the Oscar'
Spill Michael Bay's rejected Dark Knight script. Hee --the details
IFC Tilda Swinton is starting a film festival. I just read the description. I almost couldn't love her more than I already do but maybe...

Meanwhile in the 'sphere: Debates about Wanted rage on. The Guardian has a spirited defense and Lazy Eye Theater a genius take down.

I Watch Stuff examines the Nick and Norah poster for telltale signs of indie-quirk. Nobody seems to realize that this is coming from the director of Raising Victor Vargas which I have been championing 4evah. It might be great like his debut.
Bauer Griffin shared horrifying news: The My Big Fat Greek Wedding co-stars are back.
A Socialite's Life James "Damon" McAvoy in Details
Just Jared new Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince pics. Still no reveal of Jim Broadbent though. Damn