Thursday, July 24, 2008

Through the Linking Glass

Low Resolution one more thing about Mamma Mia!
From the Front Row
on Hairspray 2 ???
<--- Defamer beat me to the punch at exposing the inspiration for new vampiric movie advertisements
Anne Thompson on Hollywood about the TIFF galas and a little snippet of great buzz (the first?) on the Demme/Hathaway picture Rachel Getting Married. I have had a good feeling about this film all year... I hope my hunch is correct.
Hollywood Reporter Australia, that movie-star factory, may have just produced another one. Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland film has found its lead from Down Under. I'm so confused. Wasn't Helena available? (j.k.)
Coming Soon John Barrowman being considered for Captain America?
Dykes To Watch Out For "the rule" regarding moviegoing. Can't see many movies this way [src]
My New Plaid Pants 'Gratuitous Warren Beatty'. I'm always down for that. How about you?
eMackinations who said this about whom? don't forget that your family is gold
i09 trouble for Joss Whedon's Dollhouse series... or just business as usual?

And three new(ish) movie posters