Friday, November 6, 2009

Pucker Up. It's La Pfeiffer

Kissing. I want to bring this series back. Where is the time?

Someone has recorded my dreams! It's Michelle Pfeiffer's make-out sessions in the movies, compiled by the great pfansite, Pfeiffer the Face



Mmmm, Pfeiffer lips. The only person who doesn't love them is Pfeiffer herself
"I look like a duck"
Head on over to Pfeiffer The Face to vote in the poll for your favorite Pfeifferian smooch.... but someone get Pacino off of her first. He's practically eating her face* in Frankie & Johnny and he wasn't so nice to her in Scarface, either come to think of it.


* In Pacino's defense she is delicious. Even Emma Thompson thinks so. Remember that 90s interview when she was asked who she would like to be paired with if she played a lesbian? [src]
Oh, God, well, lots of women, because I love women so much. I think that because of my masculinity—I would probably put myself with someone very feminine like Michelle Pfeiffer. I find Michelle fantasically attractive. I’m always kind of rushing up to her and kissing her on the mouth because she’s so delicious. She’s soooo delicious.
*