Saturday, February 13, 2010

Catty Kim Novak

Press play. It magically provides your soundtrack for this post*



A happy 77th birthday to one of the screen's most famous sirens, Kim Novak. I always picture her with/as feline since I fell for her as a kid watching Bell Book and Candle on the telly.


And there's still more! This 50s sex kitten was always surrounding herself with feline friends.

Meow!


If I were a sexy actress, I'd also surround myself with cats for photoshoots. and then I'd become a crazy old cat lady. Which I desperately hope Kim Novak now is. It's a perfectly natural beautiful progression. We haven't seen Kim in decades so I feel it's a safe guess.

If you were a famous actor, which animal would you accessorize with?

*I've been stuck in a Prince loop lately after a recent spin of Purple Rain which to my astonishment doesn't seem to have aged even a day in its 26 years. Timeless classic!