Saturday, April 1, 2006

48 is the new 34

I have not yet seen Basic Instinct 2 but you know I'm gonna. I hope it's so bad it's great. But if I read one more comment about how Sharon Stone is too old to take her clothes off I'm gonna freaking explode. This woman is hot. Yes, she's been frighteningly off her rocker lately. But many of the comments in the media and internet just reek of ageism and sexism. Look at this woman! Every 48 year-old on the planet wished they looked this hot.

You know who else is turning 48 this year?
Madonna. reinvents hotness every couplea years. Do you look as good in a skintight leotard? Yeah. Thought not.
Holly Hunter. one of the best bodies in the business. any age. Plus jaw-droppingly inspired as an actor.
Andie MacDowell. (obviously signed a deal with the devil. never ages)
Michelle Pfeiffer. über hot. pforever.

Don't anybody tell me 48 year-old movie stars aren't hot. Argh!