Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Year in Review: Bringing Sexy Back

they're bringing sexyback
other actors: watch how they attack
If that's your movie, baby watch your back
They're burning up for us and that's a fact


hey, it's a sing-a-long:
Madame DuBarry: Dirty Babe
Bettie Page: You see these shackles baby I'm your slave...
I'll let you whip me if I misbehave
James Bond: It's just that no one makes me feel this way

To see who made the list of the year's sexiest performances, click here. Return and discuss. In a remarkable fit of restraint I passed on Channing Tatum. Figured I gave him enough play this year

previously in the 'Year in Review'

The Overrated from Dreamgirls to Clint Eastwood's double dip
Best Trailers, Posters the greatest marketing efforts
Cinematic Shame -obnoxious actors and terrible films from Blood Diamond to The Covenant
Stocking Stuffers cool items from the movies of 2006
This Blog is so self indulgent