Monday, December 1, 2008

I simply remember my favorite links, and then i don't feel so bad

Nick's Flick Picks Nick has a revised "favorites" list and (joy!) 6 new write-ups. That's right, 6. Now, if I could only get my "personal canon" going again
Low Resolution Joe's winter preview
Stale Popcorn
Glenn's hopes 4 Oscar season
Basket of Kisses Deborah and Roberta meet Elisabeth Moss (Mad Men) now on the boards in that old Madonna role in Speed the Plow
Boy Culture Matthew does not like this 'John Travolta' guy
My New Plaid Pants JA's 5 favorite Woody's (Allen)
In Contention Guy likes the "Sight & Sound" top ten list, with Hunger up top
Websters is my Bitch Stacey has irrational hatred for Robert Pattison
Tractor Facts Fox has some words for Four Christmases. More than four he has.
Gold Derby on gay characters and Oscar. It helps Penn's Oscar chances that Milk dies violently... sadly
StinkyLulu Lulu is collecting web writings on Gus Van Sant's Milk