Sunday, December 14, 2008

Uma & Annie

Something I never thought I'd see. Or, rather, something I never thought to imagine seeing -- Annie Lennox and Uma Thurman dancing together at a Nobel event in Norway. Two of my favorite people in one of my favorite places. It's like a message from the cosmos to cheer up... or maybe boogie down.


Aside: Can't QT give Uma a cameo in Inglourious Basterds? She needs him now more than ever post Accidental Husbands & Super Ex Girlfriends...


What do you suppose they're dancing to? Annie's "Sisters are Doing It (For Themselves)"? Uma's "If You Got It, Flaunt It"? Annie's "SexCrime" (on account of Uma's it-ought-to-be-illegal sex appeal?) Your guesses are welcome in the comments. If you ever danced with UMA what song would you request for soundtrack accompaniment? That's something you can think to imagine.