Monday, February 23, 2009

Every Day I Love Her More

One of TFE's long time readers Amir once sent me an email tip about an Anne Hathaway appearance. He said "I know she's in your second circle corps right now" which made me laugh heartily. I'd never labelled it but it was totally true. Second Circle Corps. I love it.


My love for Ms. Hathaway just keeps on growing. I'd heard that she had some musical theater training but it was such a delight to see her use it in that Frost/Nixon musical number with Hugh Jackman. She started with feigned embarrassment, glided right into good humored 'I'll play along' talk/sing until she finally caved with great humor into hammy Broadway belting. I just watched it again. I will watch it many times. Love Love Love.

Who is going to put her into a musical? Step up Hollywood.


*