Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Call From the Vatican

I wish my distractions were as delicious as Guido's in the musical Nine... beautiful actresses on every side, serenading me.


Jane Krakowski's TONY winning show-stopper "A Call From the Vatican"
Penélope Cruz will be interpreting this for the movie version

Oh wait! Those are my distractions. The nuts and bolts of tabulating all the submissions for this Actress Psychic Contest are keeping me quite busy. I know my own Oscar predictions for 2009 are due but the delays can't be helped. Other duties call as well. None of them are as welcome as Jane Krakowski (sigh). Posting will be light tomorrow. Collective Prediction and details will be up Thursday night / Friday morning. I'll aim for a big weekend. Thanks for your patience.

Coochie coochie coochie coo...
I've got a plan for what I'm gonna do to you