Monday, April 20, 2009

Today, Jessica Lange Is 60...

.

... and besides wishing her a very happy one,
JA of MNPP here would like to ask two related questions:

1) To those of you who saw it this past weekend, how was she in Grey Gardens? How was the whole thing? I haven't gotten around to watching it yet (I will tonight), but the only thing I've noticed from the trailers and pictures of the production is that the blankets on Old Big-Edie's bed just don't seem pee-stained enough to me, ya know what I mean? I wanna feel like I can't breathe in in there. Like my eyes are burning.

2) And what's your favorite Lange performance? Frances?
Carly in Blue Sky? Julie in Tootsie? Tamora in Titus?


(And as a star-f*cking side-note, I have to admit that right this very second as I was working on this post, Jessica Lange actually called my office and I just spoke to her. WEIRD. I mean, not that weird, she's friendly with my boss and I've spoken to and met her several times here in the real world, but still, it threw me off. [/starf*cking]) .
.