Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cat Bath

Film Experience regular E Dot sent me this photo of his bathroom from his stay at Planet Hollywood in Vegas. Catwoman thinks she'll give herself a bath.... right here.


I didn't know that they had movie star themed room (I have eaten in Planet Hollywood but once and avoid tourist traps when travelling) but had I known that if I stayed there Michelle Pfeiffer might be bathing with me? ...change of plans.

<-- On the other hand, La Pfeiff once had some terrifying paralytic trouble in a tub by way of evil schemer Harrison Ford (or was she just paralyzed by the memory of sharing a hot tub with crazy Mel?) so perhaps a bathroom isn't the best place to celebrate her.

Pssst. In other 'jpgs in my inbox' news, a friend from London recently sent me a photo of Tilda Swinton's leg saucily dangling over a blushing journalist at a party in London. I'm not allowed to post it (privacy is so annoying!) but it made me love Tilda even more. Possible?!? Apparently so.
*