Friday, April 24, 2009

What was the last movie that you watched...

.
... on an airplane?

It's JA from MNPP asking this while Nat is presumably still on an airplane, and while I'm thinking about my first trans-Atlantic flight which I'll be taking in a few weeks. I'm scared! I've never been on a plane for longer than three or four hours before, and now we're talking about close to nine! I'm going to have to stock up on lots of movies I think. I should probably avoid titles like Alive, Final Destination, and Fearless though, right?

A second question that that brings to mind: What's the scariest plane crash you've ever seen on film? I think the ones I named above are all pretty amazing, but I always hold a special place in my heart for that sudden imagined mid-air collision in Fight Club. Scary!

Um... safe travels, Nat! ;-)
.