Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What I Learned on my Summer Vacation - Whitney

Whitney from Dear Jesus here ready to tell you all about what I learned from my summer vacation. 

Here's a list of some tidbits I learned from the flicks of Summer Oh Eight:

I do not like pants that travel. Here. Now. And forever.

Babies are kind of funny, but flopping 
Jason Segal penis is more funny.

I would like to see more CGI gophers on the big screen.

The killer-plant genre is not dead, but M. Night may have killed it.

It is possible for me to get the most psyched about a movie I've gotten in 10 years and then never see it...oh Mulder...you're still number one Fox in my heart.

Super-heroes are kinda cool, but they're way funnier when they're alcoholics.  (except when they're Hancock)






Bloggers might hate women, but they sure do love guys in makeup.