Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Breakfast With... Vincent and Jules

A quiet morning at the Hawthorne Grill. Typical diner food served.

Pulp Fiction
Vincent chows down on pancakes and bacon. Jules tears pieces from his muffin. He refuses a bite of Vincent's bacon.
Vincent: Are you Jewish?
Jules: Nah, I ain't Jewish. I just don't dig on swine that's all.
Vincent: Why not?
Jules: Pigs are filthy animals. I don't eat filthy animals.
Vincent: Yeah, but bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste good.
Jules: Hey, sewer rats may taste like pumpkin pie but I'd never know cuz I wouldn't eat the filthy motherf***ers
Jules and Vincent, motor mouths both, chat philosophically for our amusement until a shout of "Garçon. Coffee!" pulls our focus -- Oh, riiiiight. This is also...

Breakfast With... Pumpkin and Honey Bunny


They're not really there to eat.
*
for more "breakfast with"s... click the label below